Today was day one for my internship at Mariner. They have products in IPTV and also do IT consulting. I was nervous but I was also very excited. When I arrived there I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I found the people very welcoming. I went to a meeting to find out some of the things that I’ll be doing over the month. It sounds challenging, but I can’t wait to start!
I spent the rest of my day learning more about how to use Microsoft Excel. It’s very sophisticated and I learned things like pivot tables and I expect I’ll learn much more. I know there are other things that I’m going to be asked to do and I’m sure that they will be interesting as well. I’ve never had a job like this one but I know the experience of working for Mariner is going to be very valuable for me. I hope that likewise I can be of help to them.
Jasmine Mansz
Mariner Partners
Saint John, NB